Tue, Jun 29|
DCABP INC PRESENTS: Let's Talk About Economics!
Join DCABP INC. as we discuss Economic Self Defense and Global Equity
Time & Location
Jun 29, 2021, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM EDT
About the Event
Please join us in collaboration with the Durham Committee on the Affairs of Black People to discuss self-defense tactics for creating savings, setting up life insurance & trust, and community building through economic means. DCABP Economic Committee Chair, Terrance White, will moderate this conversation with our panel of experts and audience about topics such as generating wealth, capital investments, protecting your family from economic impacts, and more.
● Derrius Quarles, CEO - BREAUX Capital
● Jemond K. White, CLTC® Financial Services Professional - NYLIFE Securities LLC
● Travis Rouse, Sr. Vice President - M&F Bank
● John Balele, Board Member - African Diaspora of Las Vegas
● Dr. Henry McKoy, Executive Director - Hayti Reborn
● Erik Landfried, Manager - Transit Equity Campaign
LET'S TALK ABOUT ECONOMICS!
This is a virtual event. You should receive information to access the Zoom meeting via email. If you have any issues accessing the Zoom link or encounter problems entering the Zoom room on the day of the event please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Thank You!