DCABP INC PRESENTS: Let's Talk About Economics!
Time & Location
About the Event
Please join us in collaboration with the Durham Committee on the Affairs of Black People to discuss self-defense tactics for creating savings, setting up life insurance & trust, and community building through economic means. DCABP Economic Committee Chair, Terrance White, will moderate this conversation with our panel of experts and audience about topics such as generating wealth, capital investments, protecting your family from economic impacts, and more.
● Derrius Quarles, CEO - BREAUX Capital
● Jemond White, Financial Advisor - New York Life Insurance Company
● Travis Rouse, Sr. Vice President - M&F Bank
● John Balele, Board Member - African Diaspora of Las Vegas
● Dr. Henry McKoy, Executive Director - Global Equity Project
● Erik Landfried, Manager - Transit Equity Campaign
- LET'S TALK ABOUT ECONOMICS!$0$00$0